Laundry Liquid for Baby Clothes and Delicates
Casa Kiriko’s R&D Department has developed a specific laundry detergent for baby clothes and other delicate fabrics, with the aim to obtain soft clothing with a pleasant aroma.
A baby’s skin is much more delicate and sensitive than an adult’s skin. You should therefore pay particular attention to the washing and care of any garment that is in direct contact with your baby’s kin. This includes not only the clothes but also the bed linen, blankets, towels, fluffy toys, muslins, bibs etc.
We thus recommend the use of Casa Kiriko’s Liquid Laundry Detergent for Baby Clothes and Delicate Fabrics, during at least the first 6 months of your baby’s life. Washing the garments with this detergent and taking the following advices you will be on the safe side concerning the care of your newborn’s skin:
- Wash your baby’s clothing separate from other garments, especially if they are very dirty.
- Remove previously tough stains like stools, vomiting, food debris soaking the garment in water with neutral soap.
- Rinse baby clothes twice, regardless the detergent you use.
- Avoid fabric softener, as it could cause skin irritation or allergy. Using Casa Kiriko’s Liquid Baby Detergent it won’t be necessary, since it already leaves the clothes very soft.
- Wash the clothes in the machine (and – if available – with double rinse program), because washing it by hand it is more likely that there will be detergent remnants.
- Don’t use bleach nor stain remover.