Quality policy and environmental management
The MANAGEMENT of CASA KIRIKO, S.L. Being aware of the importance that quality has in the current and future business sector, wants to achieve through the implementation of a Quality and Environmental Management System according to the standards UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE- EN ISO 14001: 2015 and System of Good Manufacturing Practices according to the UNE-EN ISO 22716: 2017 standard, for the Design and production of cleaning articles in liquid format and their packaging and Management of the production of cleaning articles in powder format and tablets the following points of their Quality politics:
- Comply with the legal requirements that affect our organization, those of our clients and our own, as well as other requirements.
- Permanent continuous improvement of quality and competitiveness, which allows to obtain the best product and service at the lowest possible cost, and commitment to continuous improvement of the environmental management system, to improve the environmental performance of our organization.
- The implementation of good manufacturing practices for cosmetic products, to ensure their quality.
- Respond to all the dissatisfactions made by our clients, both in the form of complaints and claims.
- Enhance the participation of all the people of the company in the solution of problems and continuous improvement.
- Commitment to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution and the sustainable use of resources, mitigation of climate change, protection of biodiversity and ecosystems.
All this, together with the Integrated Management System, developed and implemented in all areas of the organization, allows us to achieve the established goals and take the appropriate actions and measures to correct any deviation from the objectives set.
These principles are developed in this Quality and Environmental Management Manual that links all the company’s personnel. Quality management is achieved in CASA KIRIKO, S.L. by strictly observing the guidelines contained in this manual. These guidelines are defined in quality and technical procedures.
Only with the effort of each and every one of the members of CASA KIRIKO, S.L., as well as with the commitment of the MANAGEMENT with the continuous improvement, will it be possible to achieve the objectives set.